How Far Can Your Potential Take You?
Whether you’re just starting out or re-entering the workforce, we set a strong foundation for your new career by providing you with the training, mentorship and guidance you need to get on the right path. GeoEngineers offers entry-level positions, perfect for recent graduates, and internships for students. Either way, we give young professionals the chance to learn and grow while working on diverse, technically challenging projects and making a real impact in the communities we serve.
Start your journey today!
Get real-world experience in geology, engineering, and earth science fields while still in school! GeoEngineers offers summer internship opportunities to undergraduate and graduate students, providing an experience that no classroom can match. Internships last from June to August each year, and offer a unique opportunity to learn and practice the foundational skills of your field while making contacts with mentors and industry experts.
- Work on real engineering and earth science projects.
- Get paid for your work.
- Learn on the job from mentors with decades of experience in their fields.
- Make professional connections to industry leaders.
- Set yourself up for career opportunities after graduation.
For years, interns at GeoEngineers have contributed to real work in the field while setting themselves up for future employment. Many of our interns who have proven themselves in the field have even successfully transitioned to full-time employment after graduation! See some of what they have to say in the slideshow above. All internship opportunities are posted on our Job Openings page.
- Current enrollment in a Civil Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or Environmental Engineering Bachelor’s (completed 2+ years of coursework) or Master’s program.
- Intent to pursue a Master’s degree in Geotechnical Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geology, Hydrogeology or Environmental Engineering preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Hard working, reliable, and ready to learn.
- Ability to perform a range of physical activities in the field.
- Ability to interpret and apply technical information.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- View and apply for specific internship positions on our Job Openings page.
- Submit your application before February 1.
- If your qualifications fit an internship position, we’ll contact you for an interview.
- If accepted, you’ll receive an offer by the end of March.
Contact us with any additional questions you have on the internship process.