Helping clients meet environmental obligations and regulatory requirements
Our scientists and engineers helped restore this river floodplain on the historic 45 Ranch in southern Idaho.
We understand the complexities of developing projects, beginning with site environmental constraints, layering on regulatory compliance and factoring in market uncertainties. We share your concerns in balancing environmental obligations with practical ecological resource management solutions. Please call on us when you need help with:
- Biological assessments – Endangered Species Act (ESA) strategy development; Section 7 consultations, Section 10 permitting; endangered, threatened and sensitive species review
- Environmental investigations – site characterization, water quality analysis, watershed evaluations, environmental impact statements
- Licensing and permitting – FERC documentation, JARPA and other hydraulic project approvals, NEPA/SEPA, agency consultation and liaison, ESA
- Habitat restoration and mitigation – habitat conservation planning, fish and wildlife habitat design and planning, riparian corridor and forest management, river and stream engineering, wetlands delineation and mitigation
- Marine and nearshore – intertidal and subtidal assessment, underwater surveying, marina, pier, dock and offshore facility siting and permitting, shoreline erosion control
Not the services you're looking for? Try our River Science and Engineering or Water Resources pages.
Print this page