Award-winning support for all phases of pipeline projects
GeoEngineers provided routing, geohazards and HDD consulting for this Kern River Apex 36-inch Pipeline Expansion Project in Utah.
For more than 20 years, GeoEngineers’ expert staff has helped clients across the country plan, build and maintain their pipeline infrastructure. We are familiar with a variety of approaches and techniques, allowing us to custom-fit the right solution to your pipeline site and requirements. In addition to our expertise in trenchless design, we offer you a diversely talented team with experience in route planning, engineering, permitting and risk management.
Our integrated suite of services includes:
- Geologic hazards – Route planning, seismic and landslide hazard risk management and mitigation, river scour and migration evaluation, technology applications such as web map viewer, LiDAR interpretation and mobile GIS
- Geotechnical engineering – Data review, subsurface exploration, foundation design recommendations, lab testing
- Crossing design – Trenchless design (HDD, auger bore, slick bore) and dry ditch; open-trench design such as river diversion, dam and pump and flume methods
- Permitting – Wetlands, habitat evaluation, agency negotiations, applications (FERC, SEPA/NEPA, USACE, ESA, EIS) and local construction permits
- Construction – Construction observation, certified erosion and sediment control, permit compliance
- Operation and maintenance – Spill prevention and management, geohazards training, landslide stabilization and monitoring, stream scour mitigation, span protection and other specialty services
GeoEngineers’ Pipeline Services Recognition
- Olympic Pipeline Span Protection Project, ACEC-Washington Silver Award for Exceeding Client/Owner Needs, 2011
How can we help you with your pipeline project needs? We invite you to contact us to discuss your project with one of our pipeline specialists.
Print this page