The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a variety of office functions including report production, QA/QC procedures, and front desk administration. Individual responsibilities may vary depending on specific office location or business unit needs but will encompass the responsibilities below. This role is a part-time position with the expectation of 25 hours a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides general front desk office support and serves as first point-of-contact for visitors and guests. Directs phone calls and messages to appropriate staff.
- Tracks, orders and maintains office supply inventory.
- Ensures the office and all public areas (i.e., kitchen, copy, room, etc.) are maintained in a professional and safe manner.
- Schedules and coordinates conference rooms and refreshments for company meetings.
- Coordinates report production activities including formatting/word processing, copying, binding and distribution. Provides QA/QC assistance for outgoing documents and ensures that reports and other project deliverables have been thoroughly reviewed.
- Supports project-related deliverables by accurately entering subsurface data (i.e., boring logs, well logs, etc.) into gINT.
- Organizes project files including open, dropped, and closed files, original documents, and reports.
- Provides support for other general office functions on an as-needed basis.
- Assists Project Coordinators with other project-related deliverables as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of related administrative experience required.
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat. Experience using Outlook calendar application a plus.
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact with clients and staff professionally and respectfully.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high level of initiative, effectively meet set deadlines and adapt to changing requirements.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
- Normal office environment with moderate noise levels, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., prolonged sitting and regular walking, bending, standing and reaching.
- Ability to perform consistent work on a PC with prolonged view of a monitor/screen.
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally as needed.
Our best estimate of the salary range for this position, located in Springfield MO is $19.51 – $27.93 an hour. Compensation offered will be based on a variety of individual factors, including education and experience, as well as internal equity. GeoEngineers’ salary ranges are reviewed and updated each year and employees are eligible for pay increases based on individual performance. As part of our competitive total rewards package, employees in this role may also be eligible for our annual year-end bonus offering, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At GeoEngineers, investing in our people is a top priority. In addition to competitive and equitable pay, we are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to support employees and their families, including healthcare (with travel benefit for care not locally available), 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, wellbeing benefits, paid vacation and sick time and paid holidays, among others. View our full listing of benefits here.
Our Commitment to Belonging at GeoEngineers
When people feel they can bring their whole selves to work, that they have a voice and are supported and respected, it creates trust and a feeling of belonging— employees then flourish, grow their careers, and do the best work of their lives. A culture of belonging allows our employees to thrive and our company to prosper. This is a journey, and we are committed to doing the work, learning and evolving as we go.
GeoEngineers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
GeoEngineers is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or by phone at (425) 861-6000. We will then make a determination regarding your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
We welcome and encourage individuals from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for openings on our team. We would love for you to join us!
We care about your privacy. Read GeoEngineers’ Privacy Notice for details on our personal data policies.