- Fitness challenges, an emphasis on holistic health and monthly reimbursement for gyms or health programs all help GeoEngineers employees live active and healthy lives.
- Proper PPE and an emphasis on cooperative safety in the field help protect us while on the job.
- Generous vacation and sick time ensure our employees can live balanced lives.
- GeoEngineers tries to support our employees and their families, even the furry members!
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance gives you and your family peace of mind.
- Profit sharing and broad employee ownership means each of our employees are personally invested in their work, and the future of the company.
Build Your Best Life at GeoEngineers
You are more than your career.
You take care of our business, so we take care of you with a robust benefits package for all regular status employees.
Healthcare & Well-Being
- GeoEngineers pays the full premium for industry-leading medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage and 60 percent of dependent premiums for spouses, domestic partners and dependent children. Employees and family members can enroll in either a PPO copay plan or a high-deductible health plan with HSA, which features a generous company contribution to help offset the HDHP deductible cost.
- At GeoEngineers, we take a holistic approach to well-being by supporting our people with personally meaningful pursuits. We provide a $300 annual reimbursement for a broad range of well-being activities and items, from physical fitness to personal enrichment to outdoor recreation. We also provide employees with free access to online fitness, yoga, meditation, and other well-being resources.
- We provide a $10,000 annual travel reimbursement for medical care that is not available locally within 75 miles of the employee’s (or their covered family member’s) home address.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential counseling, assessment, and referral service to support mental and emotional health. Employees and their family members are eligible for 6 free counseling visits per year and also have access to legal and financial services, stress reduction resources, and daily living referrals for personal or home improvement needs.
Financial Protection from the Unexpected
- We pay the full cost of basic employee coverage for short and long-term disability and life insurance.
- Employees and their family members can also purchase supplemental life and long-term care insurance at discounted group rates.
Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Employees accrue paid vacation time at a rate of 3 weeks per year. Employees with 10 years of experience accrue 4 weeks of vacation per year. GeoEngineers grants year-for-year credit for prior relevant work experience in determining when an employee becomes eligible for 4 weeks of vacation accrual. This benefit is pro-rated for those who work 20 or more hours per week but less than full time.
- Full-time salaried employees accrue 80 hours of sick time each year (pro-rated for those that work 20 or more hours per week but less than full time.) All hourly employees accrue 1.5 hours of sick time for every 40 hours worked (including overtime).
Employees enjoy 9 paid holidays per calendar year. We also offer the ability for employees to switch our Christmas holidays with another observance that is most meaningful to them.
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
Employees are eligible for 401(k) upon hire, and GeoEngineers matches employee contributions at 50 percent of an employee’s first 8 percent of eligible pay.
Employees are generally eligible to purchase company stock following one year of service.
Grow Your Career
We value and encourage your career growth. GeoEngineers covers fees associated with professional development conferences, seminars, courses, educational programs, professional association memberships, and professional certifications and licensing. We also offer tuition assistance for employees pursuing degrees relevant to their GeoEngineers career path.
Employees are eligible for a $300 reimbursement of home office equipment/supplies every two years.
We provide a $120 per month subsidy towards the cost of public transportation for your daily commute via bus, vanpool, train, or ferry.
Our employee discount benefit through Working Advantage offers exclusive savings on a variety of shopping, travel, and entertainment experiences.
In accordance with the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule, machine-readable files can be found here: RGA Machine Readable Files.
We care about your privacy. Read GeoEngineers’ Privacy Notice for details on our personal data policies.