Build Your Best Life at GeoEngineers
You are more than your career.
Healthcare & Wellness
- We pay the full premium for industry-leading medical, dental and vision coverage and 60 percent of dependent premiums for spouses, domestic partners and dependent children.
- We provide $20 per month reimbursement for classes or programs offered through gyms or health clubs, or parks and recreation programs, along with access to online fitness, nutrition and overall wellness tools and resources.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is a free, confidential counseling, assessment, and referral service that provides help with emotional or relationship issues, financial worries, work-life balance and other personal challenges.
Financial Protection from the Unexpected
- We pay the full cost of basic employee coverage for short- and long-term disability and life insurance.
- Employees can also purchase supplemental life and long-term care insurance at discounted group rates.
Vacation, Sick Leave and Holidays
- Accrue paid vacation time at a rate of three weeks per year or more based on years of experience (pro-rated for those that work 20 or more hours per week but less than full time).
- Regular full-time employees are eligible to accrue 80 hours of sick time each year (pro-rated for those that work 20 or more hours per week but less than full time.)
Full-time employees enjoy eight paid holidays per calendar year.
401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
GeoEngineers’ 401(k) plan matches employee contributions at 50 percent of an employee’s first 8 percent of eligible compensation.
Employees are generally eligible to purchase company stock following one year of service.
Grow Your Career
We value and encourage your career growth. As such, we cover fees associated with professional development conferences, seminars, courses, educational programs, professional association memberships, and professional certifications and licensing.
We provide a $120 per month subsidy towards the cost of public transportation for your daily commute via bus, vanpool, train or ferry. We also provide a $20 per month bicycle commute subsidy.