- Our CAD team translates project sites into robust visuals, and gives our engineers and scientists the tools they need to make evidence-based decisions.
- Our field investigation and sampling work provides the basic data that is the foundation of all of our recommendations to clients.
- Earth Analytics is a flexible platform, custom built and configured to your needs. Talk with us today and request a free demo.
- Contaminant levels of the soil, sediment and source materials are tested in our certified laboratories.
Our accredited labs and technicians are the basis for much of our geotechnical and environmental data. Our various labs maintain specific regional and national certifications including accreditation by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), ASTM Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL), American Association for Laboratory Accreditation, Washington Association of Building Officials (WABO), Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LA DEQ) and the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD).
Our experienced laboratories staff can provide prompt, accurate test results to meet the needs of our clients’ fast-paced schedules. As part of our laboratory certification process, all lab technicians receive formal documented training to ensure testing is performed by knowledgeable, trained personnel. This training is refreshed on a regular basis, so we are prepared for compliance audits to maintain our certifications.
Testing capabilities include:
- Sieve Analysis
- Constant Rate of Strain Consolidation
- Consolidated Undrained Triaxial Testing
- Triaxial Permeability
- Direct Shear
- One-Dimensional Consolidation
- Soil Contamination Testing
GeoEngineers staff have experience testing driven pile foundations using the pile driving analyzer (PDA) and Crosshole Sonic Logging (CSL), both forms of non-destructive testing or NDT. We have PDA and CSL equipment in-house to meet project needs. GeoEngineers also has experience in providing specialized geotechnical field testing such as inclinometer slope monitoring, settlement monitoring, and soil pore pressure monitoring.
Most of GeoEngineers’ lab work supports contracted consulting projects, but some of our labs also offer stand-alone testing at a per-unit cost. If you or your company is in need of soil testing from a nationally accredited lab, GeoEngineers can help. Please contact one of our lab managers for more information.