NAIOP Washington State, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, recognized exceptional regional projects during its annual gala earlier this month, and GeoEngineers is involved in more than half of the award-winning projects. A total of fifteen exceptional development projects were highlighted at NAIOP’s Night of the Stars Gala on November 3, and GeoEngineers’ Development Practice is involved in nine of them! Read more about the winning projects on the NAIOP website.
NAIOP WA 2023 Night of the Stars Winners
- Affordable Housing Development of the Year: The Rise on Madison/Blake House, Bellwether Housing and Plymouth Housing
- High-Rise Residential Development of the Year: The Ivey on Boren, Holland Partner Group
- Industrial Speculative Development of the Year: 65 Horton, Ryan Company
- Multi-Family Residential Development of the Year: Fewer than 100 Units: Eight One Hundred Bellevue, Paramount Hotels
- Office Development of the Year: 555 Tower, Vulcan Real Estate
- Judges’ Choice: Best in Class Development: The Jack, Urban Visions
- Redevelopment/Renovation of the Year: 760 Aloha, Nitze-Stagen & Co.
- Sustainable Development of the Year: 400 Westlake, Martin Selig Real Estate
- Judges’ Innovation Award: Microsoft Thermal Energy Center (TEC), Microsoft